If you are 21+ years old and own a vehicle capable of performing recoveries, you can join our team of volunteers. Once you accept our terms and conditions, click SIGNUP to fill out the form and create your account.
Registering requires a cell phone number, name, and zip code. Once your phone number has been verified, the system will grant you access to our platform.
Administrators of each area will assign recoveries based on proximity to the incident. If you are a group leader, or administrator of a recovery group please contact us by email so we can mark you as such in our back end at firstname.lastname@example.org
Offroad Recovery Portal (ORP), is a group of volunteers that seeks to help organize other volunteers throughout the USA for the sole purpose of helping the off-road community connect and help one another. By using this app, you agree that you are coming to help fulfill that mission. ORP assumes no responsibility for any attempt recovery nor does it offer any warranty to those seeking a recovery. WHEN ATTEMPTING A RECOVERY OF A VEHICLE YOU UNDERSTAND THE RISKS INVOLVED ARE ASSUMED SOLELY BY YOU, THE OWNER OF THE VEHICLE. THE VOLUNTEERS ARE NOT OFFERING ANY WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED OF SUCCESS FOR THE RECOVERY REQUESTED.
You understand and agree that any damage or loss that may occur to your vehicle or its contents during the attempt of the recovery of your vehicle is your sole responsibility.
 By signing up, in the event of need for a recovery, I agree to the following: (1) that ORP does not and cannot guarantee a successful recovery; (2) ORP cannot offer any assurances or guarantees that a volunteer can or will be on sight to assist and make a recovery. (2)
 By volunteering to assist, I agree to the following: (1) I am licensed to drive and under no investigation, indictment, or information that would jeopardize my driving privileges; (2) I am fully insured and that the vehicle I am using for recovery is also insured; (3) I am aware of all potential risks, and will hold ORP, it’s agents, and affiliates absolutely harmless. I agree that ORP, it’s agents, and affiliates will neither defend nor indemnify me in any action or claim for property damage, injury, or wrongful death.
By creating your account, you accept in its entirely the terms express on this page.
• We do not charge for recoveries. You might ask the requester for fuel reimbursement. Is up to the volunteer to accept the cost associated with participating in a recovery.
• We will ask you try document the recovery afterwards, with photos and notes to share online. We expect you to document as much as possible.
• We suggest when possible you work as part of a team rather than solo during recoveries.
• We request all volunteers to keep the chat room updated during the recovery process.
• As a volunteer, we also ask you to spread the word sharing with your friends a link to our website.
• We are all volunteers, be kind to each other.