Here is a quick list of things we improved in our system.
• We no longer use your county when assigning a request to volunteers. We are now using distance by GPS from the know location of our volunteers to the recovery requested.
• Administrators know can cover more than one state if they choose to.
• We share our email with volunteers so they can share notes and photos at the end of the recoveries.
• Our servers now split the heavy loads and balance the amount of volunteers working on recoveries automatically.
• Fixed some bugs preventing users from updating their profile.
• Built functions to auto-fill GEO information on users’ accounts.
• The administration panel was simplified and got a multitude of improvements.